Institute Approved Programmes
Institute of Leadership
We are delighted to announce that our Programmes have been awarded ‘Institute Approved’ status by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Completion of the following Programmes entitles graduates to membership at the Associate Grade (AMInstLM):
Completion of the following Programmes entitles graduates to membership at the Member Grade (MInstLM)
Membership gives you:
- Access to the Institute’s Award-Winning elearning tool, MyLeadership. Particularly valuable at these times of self-isolation, they will be able to keep learning at home.
- Use the letters AMInstLM or MInstLM after their name to demonstrate their commitment to leadership. The right letters speak louder than words to enhance reputation and boost career progression.
- Share and learn from like-minded people. They can extend their network with the Institute community of over 30,000 members.
- Keep learning with expertly curated resources. They can develop their knowledge further with weekly webinars, podcasts, news updates and robust research.
- Dive deeper into current issues. The Institutes’ premium-feel journal, EDGE, will keep them up to date with current research and best practice.
If you would like to find out more, please complete the form below.
If you’re interested in exploring how we might be able to help you, please complete the form below and we will be in touch as soon as we can – usually within 48 hours.
Alternatively, call us on 07957 604783 or email email@example.com