Mentoring Celebration Event
The great thing about the programme was that it included practical tools and techniques that supported the theories and helped me apply them in practice.
What is the Mentoring Celebration Event?
As a result of this event, mentors, mentees and key stakeholders in the programme will:
- Celebrate the progress, achievements and successes that participants have had during and as a result of the programme.
- Identify the specific ways (tools, techniques, changes in attitudes/behaviour) the programme helped them make this progress and be successful.
- Determine what mentors and mentees are going to do to build on these successes.
- Evaluate the programme and suggest improvements for the future.
- How to evaluate progress in a Solution-Focussed way.
- Stories of Success – Describing successes, achievements and progress as a result of the Programme.
- What I’m impressed by – Defining the specific actions and behaviours that helped make progress and deliver results.
- Star Qualities – Building a picture of skills and talents.
- Expressing gratitude
- Describing the impact and benefits of the Programme so far.
- Looking to the future – Identify specific steps you can take to keep the good things going.
- Building on Success – suggested improvements for future programmes.
- Bringing the Programme to a close.
Who is it best for?
The session is delivered as a half-day in-person workshop or live online session.
We can deliver all our Programmes in-person or in a range of online formats.
Institute of Leadership and Management Approved Programmes
Book a Discovery Call
Your journey starts with a confidential 45-minute informal Discovery Call to discuss your mentoring needs and priorities. View available times and book your 45-minute slot now.
Or if you prefer you can contact us using the form below and we’ll come back to you by email within 48 hours. Either way there won’t be any pressure to work with us. This will just be a call to discuss what you’re interested in, share some insights and ideas, and review some options.