Thursday 7th July 2022 16:00 UK
A key challenge facing organisations is getting the best out of their people. Organisations lose thousands of pounds due to attrition, underperformance and poor employee engagement.
But it doesn’t have to be like that.
With the right opportunities for progression and development, you can increase employee engagement. You can achieve clear career development and talent retention. And you can reduce the cost of recruitment.
So, what can you do to help your organisation through mentoring?
This webinar will provide you with the information you need to design and implement an effective mentoring programme in your organisation. You will gain an appreciation of the areas you need to consider to ensure your programme maintains momentum. And you’ll discover the steps you need to take to make mentoring work in practice.
As a result, you will:
- Understand the reasons mentoring programmes lose momentum and how you can overcome them
- Learn the six steps for designing a mentoring programme that maintains momentum and generates effective partnerships
- Gain insight into how other organisations have implemented the steps with powerful impact
- HR professionals and leaders who want to launch a mentoring programme in their organisation
- HR professionals and leaders who are responsible for an existing mentoring programme in their organisation and want to improve its effectiveness
Each participant will receive a free eBook “M-Power. A Practical Guide to Mentoring in the Workplace.” and guide Seven Reasons Mentoring Programmes lose Momentum.
This session will be facilitated by Antoinette Oglethorpe, an award-winning speaker, bestselling author, consultant and coach. Her company specialises in career management and mentoring. Her mission is to empower individuals to realise their potential and fulfil their ambitions.
Note: The webinar is free and we expect to be oversubscribed. Places are limited, so if you are unable to attend, we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
Download your free copy of "M-Power"
An Exclusive eBook for Managers, Mentors and Coaches
A Practical Guide to Mentoring in the Workplace. An Exclusive eBook for Managers and HR Professionals. Engage, Retain and Develop Employees Through Mentoring