Executive Coaching for Leaders
I have made progress in my role, been able to reflect on some key achievements and become more focused on achieving personal and business goals.
Client Services Director of Razorfish
What is Executive Coaching for Leaders?
Our clients have chosen us – and we can help you – to:
- Develop greater clarity around purpose and priorities
- Increase personal productivity
- Develop greater confidence and self-belief at work
- Improve team performance
- Adapt your leadership style to overcome key challenges
- Improve your ability to influence peers and superiors
- Raise your profile and increase personal impact in the organisation
Since our coaching programmes are designed to be transformational we work with clients for at least six months. But we recognise that not everyone comes to us with the same goals or development needs so you can choose the duration of programme that suits you best.
Over 6 to 12 months we work with you for two hours per month with as-needed support between sessions. Sessions can be face to face, over the telephone or via video conference.
Where appropriate we use psychometric assessments to provide greater insight and self-awareness.
Our Executive Coaching programme carves out protected time for you to work on the business instead of in the business.
Five Levers of Influence
It allows you to focus your energy on the five leadership levers that will have the greatest impact on growth of the organisation. They are:
- Purpose: We help you gain clarity on your core purpose so you can create, share and inspire others to follow your vision.
- People: We help you get the best out of your people so they take ownership and responsibility for delivering results.
- Performance: We help you develop the confidence and ability to have constructive conversations so you deliver the results you need.
- Profile: Success is through the eyes of your stakeholders. We help you develop strategies to influence the people who matter.
- Partnership Working: We help you build trusted collaborative relationships with peers and third parties.
High Performance Learning Environment
Coaching creates a high-performance learning environment that ensures:
Accountability – you are accountable to yourself, your key stakeholders and your coach. We expect you to show up and put in the effort.
Openness and Honesty (and confidentiality) – we create a safe environment where you can share challenges and try out new ideas.
High Standards – we help you set and reach high standards individually and for your organisation.
Measurement – at the start of the Programme we identify how we will measure progress. Then we measure it.
Institute of Leadership and Management Approved Programmes
Book a Discovery Call
Your journey starts with a confidential 45-minute informal Discovery Call to discuss your leadership development needs and priorities. View available times and book your 45-minute slot now.
Or if you prefer you can contact us using the form below and we’ll come back to you by email within 48 hours. Either way there won’t be any pressure to work with us. This will just be a call to discuss what you’re interested in, share some insights and ideas, and review some options.