Excellent facilitation; ego-free, gave autonomy when we needed it, assertive when we needed that too, and always engaging (in the traditional sense of the word).
David Hepburn – Head of Training & Development at RSPB
If mentoring is going to add value to the organisation, you must adopt a strategic matching strategy. You need to determine the business goals you are aiming to support and define the difference that mentoring can make. Then you can focus on a target group and their specific needs.
Designing a Mentoring Programme with a purpose aligned to business strategy
As a result of this session, key stakeholders in the programme will:
- Show their buy-in and commitment to the programme
- Design a programme with a clear purpose aligned to the business strategy.
- Be clear on the business case for mentoring
- Agree the specific outcomes you want to achieve and how you will measure results.
What do we cover?
- Review of the organisation vision and business strategy
- What are the drivers for the Mentoring Programme? What are we trying to achieve?
- Future Perfect Activity – defining what success looks like
- What are the signs of success? How will we measure results?
- What is already in place that will help us achieve success?
- What is our roadmap to get us from where we are to where we want to be?
- Agreement over roles, responsibilities and next steps
As preparation, participants will be asked to review company information and reflect on some key questions.
The duration of the strategy is half a day. We can deliver in person or online via technology.
We summarise the outcomes of the discussion into a report that can be used as the basis of a business case/matching strategy.
We can deliver all our Programmes in-person or in a range of online formats.
Institute of Leadership and Management Approved Programmes
Book a Discovery Call
Your journey starts with a confidential 45-minute informal Discovery Call to discuss your mentoring needs and priorities. View available times and book your 45-minute slot now.
Or if you prefer you can contact us using the form below and we’ll come back to you by email within 48 hours. Either way there won’t be any pressure to work with us. This will just be a call to discuss what you’re interested in, share some insights and ideas, and review some options.