What does the future of work mean for career development?
Futureproofing Employee Careers: How to Empower Employees to Develop Their Careers with Support from their Managers and the Organisation.
What will work look like five years from now? Will the roles we have today even exist in five, 10 or 20 years? And what will happen to the organisation and industry you work for?
We don’t know what the future holds, but we do know that we live in changing, turbulent times. This means that jobs could be very different – or even irrelevant – in the years to come.
If employees’ skills or experience fall “behind the times,” they may struggle to find work or progress in the way they would like. But there are strategies that they can put in place now to ensure that they don’t hit a career “dead end.” In this webinar, you can explore strategies for supporting employees to create a future fit career plan and profile
What is the Futureproofing Employee Careers webinar about?
- Why futureproofing is important for development of employees’ careers
- The roles and responsibilities for career development in organisations
- Strategies for employees and how you can support them
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- Managers who want to engage and develop their employees
- Coaches who want to support coachees with career challenges
- Mentors who want to support mentees to develop their careers
- HR professionals who want to create a culture of career development in their organisation
Each participant will receive a free eBook “It’s Good to Talk. A Practical Guide to Career Conversations in the Workplace.”
This session will be facilitated by Antoinette Oglethorpe, an award-winning speaker, bestselling author, consultant and coach. Her mission is to empower individuals to realise their potential and fulfil their ambitions.
Note: The webinar is free and we expect to be oversubscribed. Places are limited, so if you are unable to attend, we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
Download your free copy of "It’s Good to Talk"
An Exclusive eBook for Managers, Mentors and Coaches
Engage, Retain and Develop Employees Through Career Conversations