Update 22/03/19: This is now closed
We are growing and so are looking for two exceptional Facilitators/Trainers to support our leadership development and career management programmes on a freelance, part-time basis.
Antoinette Oglethorpe Ltd. is a globally operating, world-leading training provider. Through leadership development and career management we unlock leadership potential so that empowered individuals and ambitious organisations can achieve their goals.
Purpose of the Business
Through leadership coaching, mentor training and career conversations, Antoinette Oglethorpe Ltd helps organisations engage, retain and develop their people to achieve higher levels of productivity and performance.
We primarily work with service organisations who rely on their people for success. Our clients are diverse. We work with technology companies such as Leighton and Bravura Solutions, national charities including the Samaritans and RSPB; and international agencies like UNESCO and UNHCR.
Purpose of the Role
These roles are crucial to our success. Demand for our innovative Career Conversations programmes is growing rapidly and we need world-class facilitators/trainers to ensure that our clients get the same high level of service and positive learning that they have come to expect from Antoinette Oglethorpe herself. Working with Antoinette and the rest of the team, facilitators/trainers will:
- Work directly with clients to understand their organisational context, boundaries and goals and influence key stakeholders to create room and motivation for change.
- Respond to client needs to tailor our Career Conversations programmes and deliver a high-quality participant experience
- Proactively communicate with clients and participants to promote the programmes, inspire desire to attend and create a positive environment for effective learning
- Facilitate learning so that participants acquire the skills, tools and confidence to develop their careers and engage in effective career conversations
- Provide ongoing support to participants to ensure maximum impact and application of their learning and development
- Evaluate the programmes for effectiveness
- Work closely with Antoinette and the team to ensure content is relevant and make recommendations for improvement
Note: The role will involve some travel away from home. Usually UK and Europe.
Who We’re Looking For
We know that exceptional facilitators/trainers are rare. Our must-haves are:
- At least 6 years’ experience designing and delivering innovative leadership development and career management programmes
- At least 3 years’ commercial consultancy experience (specifically in a consultancy or running your own business, not in-house consultancy)
- A proven track record of world-class facilitation and delivery, including with senior audiences
- Engaging and professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage stakeholders, influence and build relationships at all levels of seniority
- Previous people leadership experience
- Strong planning and organisation skills and excellent attention to detail
- A true passion for leadership development and career management
- Proficient in using MS Office Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- The right work values and behaviours to thrive in our virtual team
Beyond a strong training and facilitation background, to apply for this opportunity you must have a rock-solid internet connection (for webinars and video conferencing), a confidential space for hosting webinars and client meetings, and proficiency with GSuite, Zoom, Microsoft Office and other basic technologies. Behaving in line with our values is vital.
We have 5 important company values that underpin all our business relationships. We are looking for individuals who epitomise these values.
1. Be helpful. You put clients’ needs first – always; you go out of our way to help other colleagues; you freely share your ideas, experience and insights; you are open, honest and trustworthy.
2. Have fun. You create a brilliantly enjoyable experience. You are enthusiastic and energetic; you are passionate about your work. You do everything you can to ensure business IS pleasure.
3. Make a positive difference. You are pragmatic in your approach; you focus on action and results not rhetoric and theories; you do whatever it takes in every situation.
4. Deliver excellence. You are credible and reliable; you do everything with quality, professionalism and expertise
5. Keep learning. You are forward thinking and solution focused; you are continually looking to improve and develop.
Why Join Us
Antoinette Oglethorpe Ltd is a virtual team. All 6 members are self-employed or run their own business, but when we come together we’re a close-knit team keen to create a community and a sense of belonging. These roles provide you with the opportunity to:
• Work with diverse, international clients
• Deliver innovative, award-winning programmes
• Receive ongoing support and mentoring from Antoinette Oglethorpe
• Be part of a team and network of like-minded trainers and business people
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a video (5 mins max) explaining why you would make a good member of the AO team and how you demonstrate the AO values.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with Antoinette Oglethorpe Ltd, but, only those selected for further discussion will be contacted in response.
Strictly no agencies